If your Android version is old, please see below:
From version 4.3 and upwards use eduroam CAT:
- Install the app ”eduroam CAT” from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and follow the instructions.
- In the Profiles tab the app will list institutions nearby. If your institution is listed, please use the link to download the profile.
- If your institution is missing in the list please point your browser (on the Android device) to https://cat.eduroam.org.
- Prior to downloading you will be asked to choose an action. Choose ’Install Configuration File’.
- A summary of the profile will be shown within the 'eduroam CAT' app. Press the ’Install’ button.
- You will be asked to confirm.
- You will now be asked for user name and password. Remember to include the realm part of the username: @institution.dk. Press ’Install’.
- You should receive the confirmation ’Profile installed’ together with a summary of the configuration.
If your device uses a version of Android earlier than 4.3 you need to do the following:
- Your home institution must provide the relevant CA root certificate to you. It may be available on their web page. Install it on your device.
- In the Wi-Fi-configuration for eduroam: point to the CA root certificate.
In the case you are not able to install and configure the CA root certificate, please do not use eduroam on this device.